In the 19 years since the inception of the remedial programme, it has achieved phenomenal results and, although too numerous to mention, some of the highlights are listed below:
- There has been dramatic spiritual transformation among scores of residents from lives of crime to lives of service to God and community.
- More than 900 youngsters have enrolled in the school since its inception and each has achieved different levels of success
- Since offering GNAT in 1998, our school has succesfully placed students in highly ranked secondary and high schools, including Jamaica College, Holy Childhood, Kingston Technical and St. Andrew High School
- Unemployed, previously hopeless young adults are now employed as trained and pre-trained teachers, administrative assistants and ancillary workers at the school.
- Operation Restoration Christian School has received commendations from Jamaican and international news media including The Observer, The Daily Gleaner, CVM-TV and TVJ in Jamaica and the BBC, The Guardian and the Daily Mail newspapers in the UK.
- A bridge of social interaction has been built between residents of Kingston's neglected inner city and residents of Kingston's neglected inner city and residents of Kingston's affluent neighborhood
- Volunteers from other countries constantly seek opportunities to work at the school.
- In November 2010 the founder of the school, Lorna Archer-Stanley was recognized by Oprah Winfrey with several gifts including a brand new car for her work in Trench Town
- In November 2013, Lorna was honoured by the School of Education, University of the West Indies for her work at Operation Restoration Christian School.